Buddy Lee Upperman died unexpectedly on September 30, 2020. Buddy was born to Frederick and Patricia (Winterbottom) Upperman on September 13, 1963. Buddy was a 1980 graduate of New Castle Senior High School. Buddy maintained his faith in Jesus Christ. He worked for Copper Lumber, B&B Builders, and Pest Plus Extermination. He enjoyed hunting, fishing, and golfing. He will be remembered for his sense of humor, love for history, love for Bible reading, his tender spirit to not burden, and his insatiable sweet tooth. He was preceded in death by his parents. He is survived by his siblings, Laurie (Joe) Monaco, Ed Upperman, and Diane Ludwiczak and two daughters Lee-Anna Upperman (Canton, OH) and Chelsey Anderson (New Castle, PA). A visitation will be held from 4:00 PM until the time of memorial service at 6:00 PM on Friday, October 9th at Genesis Church, 303 N Cedar St, New Castle, PA 16102, COVID precautions will be observed at visitation hours and memorial service. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made in memory of Buddy to the Church of Genesis: 303 N Cedar St, New Castle, PA 16102.
- Date & Time: October 9, 2020 (4:00 PM - 6:00 PM)
- Venue: Genesis Church (New Castle)
- Location: New Castle - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: October 9, 2020 (6:00 PM)
- Venue: Genesis Church
- Location: 303 N. Cedar Street New Castle, PA 16101 - (Get Directions)
- Address: 303 N. Cedar Street, New Castle PA 16101