Chad James Scobie, 45, of New Sewickley Township, passed away due to complications of leukemia on Friday, April 30, 2021 with his loving wife by his side.
Born on August 20, 1975 in Rochester, he was the son of James R. (Terry) Scobie and Cathy (Dan) Reese. Chad was a member of the Family Bible Church and coached for the New Sewickley Freedom Little League for many years.
He is survived by his wife, Lana N. (Allison) Scobie; children, Ryan (Chanelle) Scobie, Samantha (Cody) Scobie, Emily, Brett, and Brooke Scobie; grandchildren, Braelyn, Jameson, Coleson; and brother, Michael L. (Renee) Scobie.
Friends will be received on Tuesday from 2:00 to 4:00 and 6:00 to 8:00 PM in the GABAUER-LUTTON FUNERAL HOME & CREMATION SERVICES, INC.- 117 Blackhawk Road, Chippewa, www.gabauerfamilyfuneralhomes.com. Pastor Ed Bailey will officiate a private family service.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests contributions be made to the R.S. Bellco Credit Union c/o Scobie Children Education Fund- 710 3rd Avenue, New Brighton, PA 15066.
- Date & Time: May 4, 2021 (2:00 PM - 4:00 PM)
- Venue: Gabauer-Lutton Funeral Home & Cremation Services, Inc.
- Location: 118 Blackhawk Rd Beaver Falls, PA 15010 - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: May 4, 2021 (6:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Blackhawk Road, Chippewa Township
R.S. Bellco Credit Union C/O Scobie Children Education Fund
- Address: 710 3rd Avenue, New Brighton PA 15066