Evelyn Wolff, 87, of Industry, passed away Wednesday, September 20, 2017, in Heritage Valley Beaver after a long battle with Alzheimer’s.
She was born September 27, 1929, in Monaca, and was the daughter of the late Francis and Katherine Sladic Wable. She had enjoyed her work as an LPN for a number of employers through the years and had attended St. Blaise Parish in Midland.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by a son, Michael, in 2009.
Surviving are her husband, Merill Wolff; a son, Frank (Mariann) Wolff, Kans. and a daughter, Barbara (Ben) Miyanaga, Fla.; five grandchildren, one great-grandchild and a number of nieces and nephews.
Friends will be received Sunday from 5 to 8 p.m. in the TODD FUNERAL HOME, 340 Third St., Beaver. A mass of Christian burial will be celebrated Monday at 10:30 a.m. in St. Blaise Parish, Midland, by Father Michael Yaksick.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Alzheimer’s Association at alz.org
- Date & Time: September 24,2017 (5:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Todd Funeral Home, Inc.
- Location: 340 Third Street Beaver, PA 15009 - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: September 25,2017 (10:30 AM)
- Venue: Other
- Location: 772 Ohio Ave. Midland, PA 15059 - (Get Directions)