Lee D. Goehring, 83, of South Beaver Township, passed away on Friday, September 3, 2021 at Elmcroft of Chippewa.
Born on April 21, 1938 in New Sewickley, he was the son of the late Donald and Marion (Bonzo) Goehring.
Lee attended Pittsburgh Technical Institute and was an Electronic Foreman for Babcock & Wilcox. A family man through and through, Lee enjoyed spending time with his most valuable gifts in life, his family.
He is survived by his lovely bride of 63 years, Albine (Weigand) Goehring; his children, Robert L. (Ellen) Goehring, Lorraine E. (Joel) Sherman, and Sherry L. (Dan) McLean; brothers, Carl and Lloyd Goehring; sisters, Janet Bradshaw and Jean Thellman; 6 grandchildren, 10 great-grandchildren, numerous nieces, nephews, and friends.
Friends will be received on Tuesday from 2-6PM at which time a brief blessing will be held at the GABAUER-LUTTON FUNERAL HOME & CREMATION SERVICES, INC., Chippewa Twp., 117 Blackhawk Road, Beaver Falls, www.gabauerfamilyfuneralhomes.com.
Private interment will be at Sylvania Hills Memorial Park.
- Date & Time: September 7, 2021 (2:00 PM - 6:00 PM)
- Venue: Gabauer - Lutton Funeral Home
- Location: 117 Blackhawk Road Beaver Falls, PA 15010 - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: September 7, 2021 (6:00 PM)
- Venue: Gabauer-Lutton Funeral Home & Cremation Services, Inc.
- Location: 117 Blackhawk Rd Beaver Falls, PA 15010 - (Get Directions)