Raymond J. Raichel, 69, of Beaver Falls, died on Thursday, January 21, 2021 at his residence.
Born January 2, 1952, he was the son of Frank L. and Mary B. (Zachewicz) Raichel. Ray was a veteran who had served in the United States Army during Vietnam. He was also a lathe operator in the steel industry for over 14 years.
He is survived by his brother, Richard (Barbara) Raichel of Louisville, Ohio; his sister, Theresa (Robert) Gauvey of Greer, South Carolina; as well as nine nieces and nephews.
Friends will be received on Thursday from 6pm to 8pm in the Gabauer Funeral Home- 1133 Penn Ave. New Brighton. A mass of Christian burial will be held on Friday at 10 am at Holy Family Roman Catholic Church-521 7th Avenue, New Brighton PA 15066.
Private interment will follow in. St. Mary's Cemetery.
- Date & Time: January 28, 2021 (6:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Gabauer-Lutton Funeral Home & Cremation Services, Inc.
- Location: 118 Blackhawk Rd Beaver Falls, PA 15010 - (Get Directions)
Mass of Christian Burial
- Date & Time: January 29, 2021 (10:00 AM)
- Venue: Our Lady of the Valley
- Location: 521 7th Avenue New Brighton, PA 15066 - (Get Directions)